Timeline to Bethany

Tracing the sequence of events leading up to the adoption of my daughter.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

More delays - - -

The next batch of files didn't come until June and there was no referral for me - :( - so probably no more files until close to Christmas - October if we are really lucky! The January group is travelling in August so the very earliest I could expect to travel would be May 2008. In the meantime I am looking at relocating so that means selling my house and buying another - and another moving day!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Karla said…

    Yes my girl is a delight and I want to reassure you that the wait disappears... it will come to your meeting and then that will be your total reality.

    It does end!

    Karla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home